Travel Insurance
You are strongly advised to take out comprehensive travel insurance to cover all persons in your party. Be sure your holiday travel insurance policy covers an air ambulance back home, ALL medical bills, injury from sports activities, and, if you are driving to your holiday destination, replacing and/or bringing your car home.
  • Do not travel with large amounts of cash. Split what cash you have with other members of your party or.
  • Take travellers cheques and remember to keep a note of their numbers in a separate travel bag/location to the cheques.
  • Take some cash in local currency as you may need it for airport transfer etc.
  • Ensure your credit cards do not expire before your return, and if applicable, check your balance against your credit limit to ensure you have enough funds for you requirements.
  • Some credit and charge cards will refuse payment if there is a marked change in your usual pattern of spending so it is worth notifying them that you are travelling abroad.
  • Keep a separate note of all your card numbers, and do not keep the note with the cards. Your bank will be able to help you with all of the above.
  • Ensure you have enough funds to cover emergencies.
  • Whilst on holiday, do not carry all your cards, cash or travel cheques with you. Take what you need and leave the rest is a safe place in your holiday accommodation, ideally in 4 separate places, that way if you do get robbed it's unlikely they'll find it all!
  • To convert your money use the Personal Currency Assistant™ Currency Converter link

Driving Licence
If you are travelling in your car or intend to hire a car on holiday, check your driving licence or insurance does not expire before you return.
You may use a GB driving licence for driving in all other European Community/European Economic Area [EC/EEA] member states, although the green version may not be accepted in Italy or Spain. Check with a motoring organisation if you want to drive in a non-EC/EEA country. They will advise you whether you need an International Driving Permit [IDP]. IDPs are issued by the AA, the RAC, RSAC and Green Flag National Breakdown Recovery Club. You must be resident in GB, have passed a driving test and be over 18 years of age.


  SPECIAL OFFER Commission Free Listings for HAWAII
register button

Featured Rentals
Swieqi, St. Julians
Five star private holiday villa in Malta

Guanacaste, Playa Ocotal

Villa Puesta Del Sol: Private Villa Ocean front Retreat in  Playa Ocotal

Victoria, Barwon Heads

Bundella - a wonderful beach house

Andalusia, Mijas
Villa Galvia With Private Pool, On La Cala Golf Course

Costa Calida, La Manga Club resort

5* La Manga Club Resort Villa - family leisure & sports activity holidays

 Advertise Here
Advertise Villa Holiday

 Holiday Ideas

Sign up for our
 Free Newsletter
 to win a holiday

 Add Your Email:

Internet Villa Holidays Resorts & Retreats Award
Best luxury self catering
Holiday Home Rentals
Platform 2020

  © Copyright 2023 Holiday Villas, Holiday Homes and Self Catering Vacation Rentals worldwide
or contact stating Property ID number

Quick Links (HV): European Holiday Rentals . Florida Vacation Rentals . Caribbean Vacation Villas . Holiday Homes in Australia . Holiday Rentals Central America . Vacation rentals South America . Vacation Rentals in USA . Vacation Rentals in Cape Coral . Holiday Homes Asia . Villa Holidays in Europe . La Manga Club Resort Villa . Vacation Rentals USA . Mt Baker cabin rentals Washington
Quick Links: Florida holiday homes and villas . Caribbean Holiday Villas . Villa Holidays in Spain . Holiday Rentals France . Holiday Home Lets . Site Map .
Facebook . Twitter . Pinterest .
Awards for:
Best Luxury Self Catering Holiday Home Rentals Platform 2020
Best Luxury Holiday Homes Rentals Platform 2021
Online Accommodation Booking Services of the Year 2022
Safest Content Award 2023